Content Marketing Advisor
T3 Advisors, LLC is seeking a smart and talented Content Marketing Advisor to take full responsibility of our marketing strategies including social media, graphic design, blogs, and client deliverables.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing and design background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand T3’s footprint and brand awareness with high visual impact.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Proven experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc)
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- BSc degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
If you are exceptionally detail oriented, motivated, and talented, this is an opportunity to become a go-to contributor on our team of extraordinary solution providers. If you are looking for a career opportunity that demands that you are an active participant at a world-class real estate consulting and advisory firm, this is a great role for you! The exposure to Venture Capital, Real Estate, Tech and Life Science industries will be limitless. T3’s unique culture is incredibly important to us and we seek the following characteristics in our team members: Ethical - Our team members put what is the "right" thing to do for our clients ahead of everything. Entrepreneurial - At T3, we celebrate the innovators of the world. We are the innovators in corporate real estate and everyone on our team challenges the norms to create new solutions to old problems .Hard-working - Hard work will go a long way to solve many client challenges. We want team members who are passionate about their work and are willing to make sacrifices. Team oriented - Every client is a client of the entire firm. We expect everyone at T3 to share client challenges with colleagues and are also willing to contribute to others. T3 has a "one firm" attitude. There are no divisions or departments. We are one team with a variety of skills and experiences.